Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 34

Thread: Through the Camera's Lens

  1. #1
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    P1000015

    I didn't think this would show up, but the Zoom lens is quite good, as I shot this from the truck window through a break in the folage.

    P1000023

    I shot this about 2 miles out of town

    P1000026

    This Headstone is from an unnamed cemetary west of town. I live near the Old Goshen trail, where many pioneers headed toward St Louis and the wild west

    P1000050

    Lick Creek Church

    P1000060

    This old barn has (barely) survived two tornados in the past 8-10 years...

    P1000074

    This Model of the Webbs Chapel has stood along the highway since I was a tiny baby.


    I hope you enjoy my snapshots, because over the next few weeks I plan on shooting many more.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    beautiful pictures...loved the first one yum dinner LOL

  3. #3
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    P1000083

    More pictures of Dinner for Mum

    P1000088

    This was a originaly a throwaway shot...until I saw it on the monitor

    P1000100

    I never noticed how many deer are in this area, until I started looking for photo subjects

    P1000028

    This was my "arty" shot...LOL

    P1000033

    Our Creeks are all realy low due to our drought.

    .

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOW Rog...these are fantastic!!! I love the picture of the barn, something about the way it's still standing. Mum needs to get her shotgun cause there's a whole mess of vittles in that one shot!!!

    Here's a couple arty ones Jonathan and I took.

    s1447620143 30195962 5448
    Some weeds at the park can be pretty impressive.
    s1447620143 30195964 5898
    So tiny, yet so pretty.

    I'm not sure why all these are so small...photobucket is being weird!!!
    s1447620143 30238178 3428
    Taken on his most recent visit to Mexico.
    s44407407 30778021 5849
    Rooftop of the building he lived in for a month in Guanajuanto.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Photobucket is being strange...these should be much larger sorry...i will try to fix it later.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Lost in time's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2nd, 2006
    Posts
    1,385
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    very nice pics

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner mRs.GaToR's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 14th, 2001
    Posts
    1,883
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    MORE MORE MORE! I love all the photos! Even
    the little ones!

    I have so many photos to share...from graduation,
    camping.....etc....and I have no internet at home
    and no way to upload them here at work.... [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh Judy that stinks!!! I love the pics you posted of Graduation party and such...I will pray you get access to that again ASAP!!!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    P1000226

    Field Full Of Sunflowers

    P1000165

    This Corn field caught my eye

    P1000211

    Everything is so green, except for this old tree

    P1000214

    Another Old Barn

    P1000224

    A couple of Old grain Silos

    P1000220

    The Display Out side the Jefferson County Jail, Showing the gallows( notice the noose) Where they hung Charlie Birger. His car is to the right of the gallows

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ July 23, 2007 01:36 PM: Message edited by: ellanoize ]</font>

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cherrysmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 24th, 2000
    Posts
    4,577
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    those sunflowers are so beautiful..I love sunflowers...very good Rog

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •